AES 66th Annual Scientific Virtual and Online Learning/CE Subscription
Guiding Lights of Excellence: Our Leaders Reveal Their Practice Pearls
Due to the pandemic’s current rate of infection and limitations on meetings that are in place at the Chicago Downtown Marriott The AES 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting will Transition to a Virtual/Online Learning Format.
The AES will conduct a live-virtual one day event including our membership meeting and a one-year's access to the AES Online Learning/CE Subscription Portal which will continue to be a feature of meeting registration long after the current pandemic has ended.
The AES is very excited about the current offerings and future potential for the new Online Learning/CE Subscription. Every 2021 Scientific Meeting Registrant will receive:
- Access the one-day virtual event.
- A one-year AES Online Learning Subscription
In future years the subscription will continue to be a benefit of registration at no additional charge. Register now for AES 2021.
The Online Learning/CE Subscription will provide the following to all registrants:
- Access to all of the 2021 presentations (including the virtual event) and relevant CE via the new AES online learning website.These presentations will be on the site and available to you for the entire year for you to view at your convenience and as many times as you like.
- Access to all of the recorded presentations for the three prior years.You get 2018, 2019 and 2020 and if you didn’t attend one of these meetings you can now get the CE also.
- Additional CE presentations to be released throughout the year at no additional costs.
- Access to online learning blogs and discussions.
You’ll receive continuous access to 4 years of AES presentations and more to come for the price of 1 meeting. Your subscription will renew every year when you register for the annual meeting at no additional costs. You will have access to an online library of unparalleled presentations and faculty.
Online Learning/CE Subscription. Those who are already registered will be able to start accessing presentations now, with new presentation to be added in the lead up to the virtual event and the 2018-2020 meetings immediately. The AES is presently planning on presenting the full 2021 program as listed below.
Virtual Portion of the Meeting on February 26, 2021 - All Times are Eastern Standard Time
- 10:00-10:15 am - Welcome Remarks – AES President, Stanley Nelson, DDS
- 10:15-10:30 am - AES Tribute to Dr. Henry Gremillion - Ronald Auvenshine, DDS, PhD
- PLENARY SESSIONS:
- .75 CE - Plenary 1: Surgical Facilitated Orthodontic Therapy, A Facially Optimized Interdisciplinary Approach- George Mandelaris, DDS, MS
- .75 CE - Plenary 2: Occlusion is Simple Until It’s Not- LeeAnn Brady, DDS
- AES Membership Meeting – A Quorum of AES members is required to be in attendance for business to be conducted.
- 1 CE - Plenary 3: Ten Principles for a Successful TMD Practice – Ronald Auvenshine, DDS, PhD
- .75 CE - Plenary 4: Management of Chronic Bruxism Using Botulinum Toxin - James Mah, DDS
- 1 CE - Plenary 5:Cranial Facial Growth & Development /Airway Health – Ben Miraglia, DDS
- Meeting Closing: Presentation on 2022 meeting
Online Learning Subscription Portion of the Meeting
- .75 CE Hours - Vision for the Dental Future- Gary DeWood, DMD, MS
- .75 CE Hours - Intermediate Shell Overlay Fabrication Technique for Evaluation of Tooth Restorability- Michael Fling, DDS
- .5 CE Hours - Gift of Connecting- Sheri Kay, RDH
- .75 CE Hours - Engineering Cusp Tips and Flat Landing Pads for Optimal Occlusal Loading- Jeff Baggett, DDS
- .5 CE Hours - Guiding Lights in Dentistry, Blending the Old With the New - Dedicated to Dr. Henry Gremillion– Glenn Kidder, DDS
- .75 CE Hours - From Nociception to Central Pain: The Elements of the Pain Experience - Matthew Lark, DDS
- .5 CE Hours - SIC Literature Report- Michael Radu, DDS, MS, FAGD
- .75 CE Hours - Where We have Come From and Where Dentistry Will Take Us in The Coming Decade – DeWitt Wilkerson, DMD
- .75 CE Hours - Simplified Treatment of OSA and Utilization of High Resolution Pulse Oximetry- James Metz, DDS
- .75 CE Hours - The Connection Between TMD and Systemic Health- Arthur Moore III, DDS
Stanley J. Nelson, DDS
The AES-Occlusion, TMD, Comprehensive Care is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The AES-Occlusion, TMD, Comprehensive Care designates this activity for 11 continuing education credits. Current Term of Recognition: January 2017-June 2021.